A space to express ...

This is where I'll talk about whatever I want to express to the world.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Rangiye Diye Jao

This is a very fast translation of Tagore's "rangiye diye jao ..." done during a regular bus-ride in Seattle, Nov 9, 2007

Color me before you leave
In your own colors
In your hidden colors
In the hue of your young smile
In the shades of your tears

Let these colors touch my heart
Every action I take
The tip of the evening lamp
& the staying up late.

Before you leave wake me up
Drumming your footsteps in my veins

How stars rise on dark nights
How streams flow in rocky caves
How thunder rumbles in the heart of the clouds
How rhythm dances at the center of the World

Rock me like that
Advancing me on my path
Breaking away sorrows & hurdles

2 Comments:

  • At 11/24/2007 01:37:00 PM, Blogger Ananda said…

    বাংলাটা --

    রাঙিয়ে দিয়ে যাও, যাওগো এবার যাবার আগে
    তোমার আপন রাগে
    তোমার গোপন রাগে
    তোমার তরুণ হাসির অরুণ রাগে
    অশ্রু-জলের করুণ রাগে

    রঙ যেন মোর মর্মে লাগে
    আমার সকল কর্মে লাগে
    সন্ধ্যা-দীপের আগায় লাগে
    গভীর রাতের জাগায় লাগে

    যাবার আগে যাও গো আমায় জাগিয়ে দিয়ে
    রক্তে তোমার চরণ-দোলা লাগিয়ে দিয়ে


    আঁধার নিশার বক্ষে যেমন তারা জাগে
    পাষাণ গুহার কক্ষে নিঝর ধারা জাগে
    মেঘের বুকে যেমন মেঘের মন্দ্র জাগে
    বিশ্ব-নাচের কেন্দ্রে যেমন ছন্দ জাগে

    তেমনি আমায় দোল দিয়ে যাও
    যাবার আগে রাঙিয়ে দিয়ে
    কাঁদন-বাঁধন ভাগিয়ে দিয়ে ।।

     
  • At 11/13/2009 04:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home